Registration & Accommodation
Sunday, April 3, 17.00 - 20.00 and Monday, April 4, 8.00 - 8.45 on the ground floor of CAAS.
Link to Registration form
We strongly recommend you to fill the Registration form before January 9th 2016, since only registrations done until that date will be taken into account for possible reimbursement by COST.
- The registration fee is to be paid after receiving final
information on participants being reimbursed by COST (expected date: before
January 25th 2016), but no later than February 4th, 2016. You will mandatorily
get a receipt for which we need your VAT identification number (to be
provided within the registration form).
1500 kuna for active participants
750 kuna for accompanying persons
Bank name: Zagrebacka banka d.d.
Holder name: University of Zagreb, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing
Address: Unska 3, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
IBAN: HR76 23600001101218080
Swift code: ZABAHR2X
- Participants from the 27 countries which joined the COST Action IC1104 will have the opportunity to be reimbursed due to standard COST regulations.
- It is intended to accommodate the participants in the first place in the dormitory of the conference venue. There are single and double rooms with ensuite and shared bathrooms, in the price range of 10-20 EUR. No breakfast will be provided. It suffices to mention in the registration form that you agree to stay in the dormitory and the organizers will then arange the accommodation for you.
- In addition, some single rooms in the hotel
Lero have been blocked for participants
of this conference at the price of 52 EUR with breakfast. The hotel is in
walking distance (20 min.) from the conference venue. If you prefer not to be
accommodated in the dormitory, this is a good choice and value-for-money.
Please contact hotel Lero yourself () and mention “CAAS-IC1104” to get the reduced price by March 9th 2016.
- Of course, there are plenty of hotels and apartments in the vicinity of the conference venue, so you can manage your accommodation for the time of the conference (and maybe before or after it) using the standard websites. In addition, you might find some links on the dormitory homepage as well.